To become part of the MCE Locam S. p. A. world means to become part of a young and ambitious team, engaged in great challenges and important development projects. For this reason, particular and growing attention is paid to human resources. Personnel assessment and growth is an integrated system of all activities related to human potential such as development, assessment method, reward system, career paths, internal communication, selection and training. Entering the company is only one step in a process of integration and continuous learning made up of multiple experiences and personalized training interventions.
Training and Competence Development
At MCE Locam, the development of human resources is considered a strategic growth factor. The focus of development passes through the concept of competence understood as a set of knowledge, skills (know how to do) and organizational behavior (know how to be) both related to the specific role and to the set of values of the company.
We want to meet brilliant young people with high potential, preferably from the financial and insurance sectors.
– Selection process: The selection process includes individual interviews and technical interviews;
– Recruitment channels: unsolicited applications, university lists, press advertisements, recruitment companies;
– Most popular degrees: Economics, Law, Statistics, Information Technology;
– Quality that we consider a priority: high motivation, integration skills, dynamism, flexibility, results orientation;
– Knowledge of foreign languages: for most profiles an excellent knowledge of English is required;